theLegend.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Posted by LydiaIsMe

10:20 PM

Feeling very temperamental recently. Tends to get irritated and upset over very minor issue. May be due to stress at work and some personal issues. Hope that tomorrow will be a better day! (@_@)

Thurs night was bad because I did not sleep well. Had a WEIRD DREAM! A dream with no images, only voice.. It seems like a Hint to some things.. Hope it is not. Anyway this dream woke me up and made me felt so lousy. Spoilt my day! Haiz..

Today I was having buffet dinner at Windows-in-the-park. It was my first time there and the food was GOOD. Ate lots of sushi, topshell, durian paste and tried a new tea. Forest Fruit Tea which have a sweet berry smell, very nice. I love it! ;p


1 Comments:

Blogger thelegend said...

Doo,
Don't be unhappy ok ? Love you.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home